Price Checkers » Shuttle+ SG15 Plus single scan line CCD scanner and the high performance 20 sc
Ethernet (standard) Ethernet 10/100 Base T interface.
Power over Ethernet PoE IEEE 802.3af (optional).
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n using an optional mini-PCI card,WAP encryption (WPA1, WAP2 personal & enterprise). (optional)
|Price Checkers » Shuttle+ SG15 Plus single scan line CCD scanner and the high performance 20 sc Details
The dedicated Price Verifier
The Shuttle SG15Plus is an entry level, small and attractive price checker.
The Shuttle features the latest technology.
Interfacing is either through Wireless RF or hard wired Ethernet.
The bright display has, depending on the font set, 3 or 5 lines and can display up to 20 characters per line.
There is a choice of bar code scanners between the entry level single scan line CCD scanner and the high performance 20 scan lines omnidirectional laser scanner (2D scan engine is also available per customers request).
Because of its size and the sympathetic good looks, the Shuttle can be installed anywhere in a store including on the shelves.
This flexibility of installation is enhanced by the optional PoweroverEthernet.
The three available standard colours also greatly help to fit most interiors.
- Wireless: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WPA encryption
- (WPA1, WPA2 personal & Enterprise) through miniPCI card.(optional)
- Secured access to web interface by password.
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base T.
- Audio: Play real audio samples (wav) through loud speaker.
- Animation: Supports animations/pictures/logos on display.
- Handheld scanner connection through AUX port (RS 232).
- Remote Management.
- User friendly Software tools for easy integration.
- Depth95 mm
- Width131 mm
- Height181 mm
- DisplayHigh-bright blue white 128 x 64 pixels.
- Housing materialPC/ABS
- Colour optionsBlack, Silver, Red.
- Power supply voltage100 240 Vac 50/60 Hz through external
- PSU (adapter) or Power over Ethernet complying IEEE 802.3af (optional).
- Power consumption35Watt(5.2Vdc,580-1050mA).Depending on interface and scanner type.
- Shuttle+ DC input5.2 Vdc
- Ethernet (standard)Ethernet 10/100 Base T interface.
- Power over EthernetPoE IEEE 802.3af (optional).
- WiFi802.11 b/g/n using an optional mini-PCI card,WAP encryption (WPA1, WAP2 personal & enterprise). (optional)
- Light sourceVisible laser diode (650 nm) or red LED.
- Depth of field200 mm (= maximum reading distance).
- Scan patternOmni directional or single line.
- Scan rateOmnidirectional laser scanner: 1350 scans/sec. CCD scanner: 270 scans/sec.
- Barcode typesEAN/UPC/JAN + Add-on, Code 128, EAN 128, Code 39, Code 93 (+ full ASCII), Code 32, Codabar, Interleaved 2/5, GS1 Databar,ISBN.
- External connectionAUX port (RS-232) for connection of a handheld scanner.
- Software toolsEasy to use configuration and remote firmware update tool (tftp) or using your web browser for smooth unit set-up.
- Software examples include free source code of a complete (demo) application with Ethernet driver.
- Simple five minute set-up demo tool.
- EnvironmentalOperating Temp 0°C 40°C Humidity 20%..95% RH. (non condensing)
- Regularity of ComplianceCE, FCC and RoHs.
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.