Desktop Scanners PAVO P-3060 Scan Pattern 7 directions scan field, 24 lines Scan Rate 2,400 scans pe
Light Source650 ± 10nm VLD
Depth of FieldUp to 250 mm@13 mil/0.33mm, PCS 90%
Scan Pattern7 directions scan field, 24 lines
Scan Rate2,400 scans per second
Resolution5mil / 0.127mm
Print contrast ratio30%
|Desktop Scanners PAVO P-3060 Scan Pattern 7 directions scan field, 24 lines Scan Rate 2,400 scans pe Details
PAVO P-3060 is an OEM counter scanner which be designed to wide scan angle and is well known for reliability and durability. In addition to auto-sensing, reading speed, scanning a broad range of outside and owns automatic wake-up function which saves power and extends a products life. Furthermore, it can update firmware via Flash ROM.
This powerful scanner has 7 directional scan fields, with depth of field well up to 250 mm. PAVO also equipped with superior 2400 scans/sec, read 0.127mm/5.0 mile bar code and support combo interface for communication. PAVOs elegant outlook provided outstanding quality in design and convention retail requirements.
- STAR code reconstruction technique allows easy reading of truncated, damaged and substandard bar codes.
- Support multiple interfaces to allow with only a cable change.
- Automatic wake-up function.
- Scanner Tuner software allows for easy programming and set up of scanners.
- Anti-scraping glass window.
- Firmware updates via Flash ROM
- Light Source650 ± 10nm VLD
- Depth of FieldUp to 250 mm@13 mil/0.33mm, PCS 90%
- Scan Pattern7 directions scan field, 24 lines
- Scan Rate2,400 scans per second
- Resolution5mil / 0.127mm
- Print contrast ratio30%
- IndicatorBeeper and LED (Stand by Blue, Good read Orange)
- InterfaceRS232, USB(USB HID or Virtual COM port), Keyboard Wedge, Powered USB
- Color AvailableBlack or Beige
- Dimensions (WxHxL)152.02 x 152.07 x 91 mm
- Input VoltageDC +12V @1.5A
- Power Consumption2.28W
- Operating Current190mA
- Standby current160mA
- Ambient lightUp to 4,800 Lux
- Operating temperature0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage temperature-10°C ~ 60°C (14°F ~ 140°F)
- SymbologiesAutomatically discriminates major standard 1D bar codes, include GS1 databar - Omnidirectional, Expanded and Limited codes.
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.