Desktop Scanners MICA M-9030 Scan pattern6 direction scan field, 24 lines Scan rate2,000 scans per s
Light source650±10nmnm visible laser diode
Depth of fieldUp to 230mm @ UPC/EAN 100%, PCS 90%
Scan pattern6 direction scan field, 24 lines
Scan rate2,000 scans per sec
Light levelUp to 4,800 Lux
|Desktop Scanners MICA M-9030 Scan pattern6 direction scan field, 24 lines Scan rate2,000 scans per s Details
- Most compact size with longest depth of field
- Easy integration in all type of built-in and OEM applications
- Auto-sense function
The Scantech ID MICA M-9030 is a very compact and high performance omni-directional laser barcode scan engine ideal for built-in and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) applications.
With 24 scan lines in 6 scan directions and 2,000 scans per second, the MICA M-9030 provides an outstanding scan performance and makes it very easy to scan all common type 1D barcodes, including GS1 DataBar, independent of its orientation.
The optimized compact design makes it very easy to integrate the MICA M-9030 in many built-in and OEM applications like kiosks, ATMs,return vending machines, price verifiers and access control terminals.
The MICA M-9030 has a multiple interfaces, user upgradeable software and auto-sense which saves costs and improves life time. If you are looking for a compact, easy to integrate barcode scan engine with an outstanding scan performance, then the MICA M-9030 is the answer.
- Most compact omni-directional laser barcode scan engine in its class.
- Optimized design for built-in and OEM applications.
- Reading all common 1D barcodes, incl. GS1 DataBar, regardless of its orientation.
- Scantech ID STAR reconstruction software for reading of fragmented and damaged barcodes.
- High first scan rate.
- Auto-Sense function, which saves power and improves life time.
- Depth46 mm/ 1.81 inch
- Width62 mm/ 2.44 inch
- Height67 mm/ 2.63 inch
- DC input to scanner+5 V DC, 250 mA or +12 V DC,
- Power consumption1.25 Watt @ +5 V DC / 1.68 Watt
- USB (HID and COM port emulation)
- Powered USB (optional)
- Light source650±10nmnm visible laser diode
- Depth of fieldUp to 230mm @ UPC/EAN 100%, PCS 90%
- Scan pattern6 direction scan field, 24 lines
- Scan rate2,000 scans per sec
- Light levelUp to 4,800 Lux
- Barcode typesEAN/UPC/JAN+Add-on,ISBN,Code 128,EAN 128,Code 93,Code 39,Code 32,Codabar,Interleaved 2 of 5,MSI-Plessey,GS1 DataB
- Operating Temp0°C 40°C
- Storage Temp 20°C 60°C
- Humidity20% ~ 95% RH (non condensing dew)
- Laser SafetyIEC 825 1 (1993) Class I, U.S. 21 CFR1040 Class IIa
- Electrical SafetyEN 60950 second edition UL1950, c UL (according CSA22.2.950)
- Flammability Ratio94V-0
- Radio and TV InterferenceEN 55022 Class B (1994), FCC part 15 Class B (1992)
- Radio Frequency ImmunityEN 50082 1 (1992)
- Electro Static Discharge (ESD)IEC 801 2 (1991)
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.