Desktop Scanners SIRIUS S-7030 Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 20 lines scan pattern Scan rate1,
Light source650±10nm visible laser diode
Depth of field230 mm/9 inches
Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 20 lines scan pattern
Scan rate1,350 scans per second
Barcode typesRS2UPC/EAN/JAN including Add-On, Code 39,Code/EAN 128, Interleaved 2/5, Codabar,
|Desktop Scanners SIRIUS S-7030 Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 20 lines scan pattern Scan rate1, Details
The new benchmark in elegant scanning!
The Scantech Sirius scanner combines the demand for table mounted and hand held scanning. The ergonomic design ensures effortless handling and the sympathetic good looks will automatically enhance any working environment.
With 20 scan lines, a scan rate of 1,350 scans per second and the latest generation of bar code reconstruction software, the Sirius guarantees the best scan performance in its class.
One button operates the single-line and sleep mode (wake-up)feature. With its triple interface (RS232, KBW and USB), a standard integrated EAS antenna and the easy programming throughFLASH, the Sirius is the versatile solution for every point of sale environment.
The flexible stand enables you to position the scanner in all directions, for maximum ease of use.
The Sirius is available in 3 standard color schemes, custom colors are optional.
- A dense scan pattern in five directions, a total of 20 scan lines and a scan rate of 1,350 scans per second.
- Single Line operation, the stand and the EAS antenna all come as a standard feature.
- STAR code reconstruction software allows easy reading of truncated, damaged and substandard bar codes.
- An advanced rubber suspension system inside the Sirius protects the scan engine against shocks and vibrations.
- The use of two component (2K) moulding technology ensures a robust housing with a comfortable soft grip.
- Can be used as a fixed positioned presentation scanner and as a hand held scanner when lifted from its stand.
- To further improve a flexible workspace the stand can turn 360 degrees and tilt 25 degrees for- and backwards.
- The cable determines the interface, so one scanner model serves all applications.
- Depth85 mm
- Width120 mm
- Height165 mm
- WeightScanner: 225 g
- Stand: 110 g
- Housing materialPC/ABS
- Colour optionsBlack, Red/Dark grey and Light grey/Dark grey
- ElectricalDC +5V @2A, 350 mA
- USB (HID and COM-port emulation)
- Powered USB
- Light source650±10nm visible laser diode
- Depth of field230 mm/9 inches
- Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 20 lines scan pattern
- Scan rate1,350 scans per second
- Barcode typesRS2UPC/EAN/JAN including Add-On, Code 39,Code/EAN 128, Interleaved 2/5, Codabar,
- Code 39, MSI/Plessey, Code 93, Code 32
- EAS compatible (standard)
- Operating Temp0°C40°C
- Relative Humidity0% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Laser SafetyIEC 60825 1 (1993) + A1 (1997) + A2 (2001) Class
- I U.S. CDRH: 21CFR1040 Class IIa
- Electrical SafetyEN 60950 (second edition), UL 1950
- cUL (according CSA22.2950)
- Compliant with all relevant current EM standards
Regularity of Compliance
- CE, FCC and RoHs.
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.