Desktop Scanners MICA M-9080i Scan rateup to 120 scans per second in linear emulation and 60 images
Light source650nm visible red light LED
Depth of fieldup to firstname.lastname@example.org/20mil, PCS90% Code39
ResolutionHorizontal 40°, Vertical 25°
752 (H) x 480 (V) pixels
4.0 mil (Code 39), 5.0 mil (PDF417), 7.5 mil (Data Matrix)
Scan rateup to 120 scans per second in linear emulation and
60 images per second in 2D area mode
|Desktop Scanners MICA M-9080i Scan rateup to 120 scans per second in linear emulation and 60 images Details
The MICA M-9080i is a high performance, omni-directional area imager bar code scanner. It uses digital imaging technology to provide intuitive and fast reading of 1D and 2D bar codes as well as supporting more advanced features like image capture deactivation. It is designed for various built-in and OEM solutions, such as self-service kiosks, POS (Point-of-Sales) terminals, price checkers, healthcare solutions etc. Besides, a stand option can be ordered to facilitate on-counter reading options.
It supports up to 500mm reading depth of 1D and 2D barcode, its scan rate is up to 120 scans per second in linear emulation and 60 images per second in 2D area mode. Based on CMOS technology for optimal image sensitivity and dynamic range, the M-9080i features scanning speeds two times faster than traditional 2D imagers.
MICA M-9080i is a high performance area imager scanner, provides customers with the most cost-effective solution in the market and perfectly suitable and definitely the best choice for any retail and logistic environment.
- Optimized design for built-in and OEM applications.
- Reading all common 1D and 2D barcodes, include GS1 DataBar codes.
- Scan rate per second is up to 120 scans in linear emulation, 60 images in 2D area mode.
- Supports up to 500mm reading depth of 1D and 2D barcode.
- A stand option can be ordered to facilitate on-counter reading options.
- Depth46 mm / 1.81 inch
- Width67 mm / 2.63 inch
- Height62 mm / 2.44 inch
- DC input to scanner+5 V DC, 250 mA
- Stand-by (Typical)250mA (RS-232 and USB )
- Operation (Typical)280mA (RS-232), 270mA(USB)
- Light source650nm visible red light LED
- Depth of fieldup to email@example.com/20mil, PCS90% Code39
- ResolutionHorizontal 40°, Vertical 25°
- 752 (H) x 480 (V) pixels
- 4.0 mil (Code 39), 5.0 mil (PDF417), 7.5 mil (Data Matrix)
- Scan rateup to 120 scans per second in linear emulation and
- 60 images per second in 2D area mode
- Light levelMax 100,000 LUX (Sunlight)
- Barcode types1D:
- EAN/UPC, UCC/EAN128, ISBN, ISBT, Code 11, Code 39,
- Code 93/93i, Code 128, Interleaved, Matrix, Instustrial,
- Standard 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI, Plessey, Telepen,
- Postal codes, GS1 DataBar
- Data Matrix, Data Matrix Inverse, PDF 417, Micro PDF 417,
- Maxicode, QR code, QR code Inverse, Aztec(& Inverse),
- EAN.UCC composite, MicroQR code
- Operating Temp0°C ~ 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temp-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Humidity20% to 95% (Non-condensing)
- MTBF80,000 hrs
- Electrical SafetyEN 60950-1:2001
- EN 55022Class B: 2010
- EN 550242010
- EN 61000-3-22006+A1:2009+A2: 2009
- EN 61000-3-32008
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.