Desktop Scanners LIBRA L-7080i Frame rate 60 fps in full frame / 120 fps in 1D emulation Indicator B
Light source Visible red LED 625nm± 5 nm
Depth of field 300mm@20mil/0.5mm, Code 39
View of field 40° horizontal, 25° vertical
Frame rate 60 fps in full frame / 120 fps in 1D emulation
Indicator Beep and LED (Stand by - Blue, Good read - Orange)
|Desktop Scanners LIBRA L-7080i Frame rate 60 fps in full frame / 120 fps in 1D emulation Indicator B Details
The LIBRA L-7080i is an omni-directional presentation area imager bar code scanner, it uses digital imaging technology to provide intuitive and blazing reading of 1D and 2D bar codes without sacrificing scanning quality or performance. The L-7080i reader provides great performance and reliability along with a rich feature set to provide excellent value in virtually any desktop presentation bar code scanning system. With the L-7080i, not only can identify product pricing barcode label, furthermore, it is able to scan virtually mobile bar code on various types of display to enhance service levels.
When space is limited but high performance is required, its compact size and footprint make it the ideal solution for space-constrained environments. Its precise imaging scan volume is perfect for hands-free scanning in confined spaces and helps reduce accidental misreads of items, improving productivity and customer satisfaction.
The L-7080i reader includes a powerful configuration tool which allows easy integration into existing or new host systems, allows management to manage maintenance.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Read the most common 1D, 2D, composite and stacked codes, reduce your investment cost.
- Boost customer services with good ability to scan virtually mobile bar code on various types of display.
- With the most compact footprint can fit in the most space constrained areas.
- IP42 sealing protection design withstands for use in tough environments.
- Wallmount hanging for easy installation.
- Scanner head can be forward and backward adjusted in a total 102° range to accommodate to your application need.
- Best cost-effective investment.
- Depth97.71mm / 3.84 inch
- Width85 mm / 3.35 inch (scanner), 94 mm / 3.70 inch (base)
- Height161.51 mm / 6.36 inch
- Weight325 g / 12.425oz
- ColorBlack (Scanner+Base) or Gray (Scanner) + Dark Gray (Base)
- Rush PowerDC +5 V, 500mA (typical)
- Operating PowerDC +5 V, 270mA (typical)
- Standby PowerDC +5 V, 250mA (typical)
- Light sourceVisible red LED 625nm± 5 nm
- Depth of field300mm@20mil/0.5mm, Code 39
- View of field40° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Frame rate60 fps in full frame / 120 fps in 1D emulation
- IndicatorBeep and LED (Stand by - Blue, Good read - Orange)
- Ambient Light Immunity100,000 lux
- Operating Temp0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temp-20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Humidity5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing dew)
- Electrical SafetyEN 60950-1: 2001
- Radio and TV InterferenceEN 55024/22, FCC Part 15 class B, CNS 13438
- Electro Static DischargeIEC 801-2 (1991)
- 1DUPC/EAN (UPCA/UPCE/UPCE1/EAN-8/EAN-13/JAN-8/JAN-13 plus supplementals, ISBN, ISSN, Coupon Code), Code 39, Code 32, Code 128 (Standard, Full ASCII, UCC/EAN-128,ISBT-128 Concatenated), Code 93, Codabar/ NW7, 2 of 5 (Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, IATA , Chinese 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 11), MSI Plessey, GS1 DataBar (Omni-directional, Truncated, Stacked, Stacked Omni-directional, Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked), U.S. Postnet and Planet, U.K. Post, Japan Post, Australian Post, Netherlands KIX Code, Royal Mail 4 State Customer, UPU FICS 4 State Postal, USPS 4CB
- 2DPDF417 (Standard, Macro), MicroPDF417 (Standard, Macro), Composite Codes (CC-A, CC-B, CC-C) TL C-39, Aztec (Standard, Inverse), MaxiCode, DataMatrix/ECC 200 (Standard, Inverse), QR Code (Standard, Inverse, Micro)
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.