Desktop Scanners ORION O-3050 Scan pattern7 direction scan field, 24 lines scan pattern Scan rate2,4
Light source650 nm visible laser diode
Depth of fieldUp to 250 mm EAN/UPC 13mil/0.33mm @ PCS90%
Scan pattern7 direction scan field, 24 lines scan pattern
Scan rate2,400 scans per second
Barcode typesEAN/UPC/JAN + Add-on, ISBN, Code 128, EAN 128, Code 93, Code 39, Code 32, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar
|Desktop Scanners ORION O-3050 Scan pattern7 direction scan field, 24 lines scan pattern Scan rate2,4 Details
SCANTECH ID is a high performance counter scanner designed to solve the bottleneck of computing system by traditional counter scanner. The ORION O-3050 superior performance, reliability and durability which mean increase overall performance and values of system in retail/POS computing and enterprise system solutions.
Drawing from decades of engineering experience, the SCANTECH ID ORION O-3050 is designed to deliver better performance and reliability, featuring. Its can delivers higher second rate and scan performance than other counter scanner on the market.
With an unequalled 2,000 scans per second and an unique scan pattern of 24 scans lines. The ORION is the choice of every retailer who wants to optimize counter environment with a winning scanner performance and a great design!
- Special flexible stand enables the retailer to position the scanner to the wishes of the operator
- Scan pattern of Omni-directional scanning by maximizing productivity
- Support multiple interfaces to allow with only a cable change.
- Equipped with an EAS deactivation antenna to ensure compatibility to all
- RF security systems.
- Auto sense function which save power and improves life time. (Option)
- Depth61 mm / 135 mm (with stand)
- Width135 mm / 135 mm (with stand)
- Height146 mm / 215 237 mm (with stand)
- Weight500 g / 675 g (with stand)
- Color optionsBlack, White
- Power Supply Voltage100 240 V ac , 50/60 Hz
- DC input to scannerDC +5V@2A
- RS232/KBW/USB/Power USB
- Light source650 nm visible laser diode
- Depth of fieldUp to 250 mm EAN/UPC 13mil/0.33mm @ PCS90%
- Scan pattern7 direction scan field, 24 lines scan pattern
- Scan rate2,400 scans per second
- Barcode typesEAN/UPC/JAN + Add-on, ISBN, Code 128, EAN 128, Code 93, Code 39, Code 32, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar
- Codabar, Interleaved 2/5
- Operating Temp0°C - 40°C
- Humidity5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Laser SafetyIEC 825 1 (2001) Class I, U.S. CDRH: 21CFR1040 Class IIa
- EN 60950 (second edition)
- Radio and TV InterferenceEN 55022 Class B (1994), FCC part 15 Class B (1992)
- Regularity of ComplianceCE, FCC and RoHs compliant
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.