Desktop Scanners LIBRA L-7050 Scan pattern6 direction scan field, 24 lines Scan rate2,000 scans per
Light source650±10nm visible laser diode
Depth of fieldUp to 230 mm UPC/EAN 13mil/0.33mm@ PCS 90%
Scan pattern6 direction scan field, 24 lines
Scan rate2,000 scans per second
Light levelUp to 4,800 Lux
Barcode typesEAN/UPC/JAN + Add-on, ISBN, Code 128, EAN 128, Code 93,
Code 39, Code 32, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey,
GS1 DataBar Family.
|Desktop Scanners LIBRA L-7050 Scan pattern6 direction scan field, 24 lines Scan rate2,000 scans per Details
SCANTECH ID is a high performance counter scanner designed to solve the bottleneck of computing system by traditional counter scanner. The LIBRA L-7050 superior performance, reliability and durability which mean increase overall performance and values of system in retail/POS computing and enterprise system solutions.
Drawing from decades of engineering experience, the SCANTECH ID LIBRA L-7050 is designed to deliver better performance and reliability, featuring. It can delivers higher scan rate and scan performance than any other counter scanner on the market. With an unequalled 2,000 scans per second and a unique scan pattern of 24 scans lines. The LIBRA is the choice of every retailer who wants to optimize counter environment with a winning scanner performance and a great design!
- The competitive pricing and higher performance of scanner among competitors model
- LIBRA focuses on its durable characteristic with IP42 rating with 1m drop resistance
- Reading all 1D standard barcodes, incl. GS1 Databar sets
- Auto-sense function saves power for improve life time
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Multi-interface solution for the most popular interfaces
- Wallmount hanging for easy installation
- ColorBlack & Beige
- DC input to scannerDC +5V @2A
- Power consumption1.7W
- USB (HID and COM port emulation)
- Powered USB (optional)
- Light source650±10nm visible laser diode
- Depth of fieldUp to 230 mm UPC/EAN 13mil/0.33mm@ PCS 90%
- Scan pattern6 direction scan field, 24 lines
- Scan rate2,000 scans per second
- Light levelUp to 4,800 Lux
- Barcode typesEAN/UPC/JAN + Add-on, ISBN, Code 128, EAN 128, Code 93,
- Code 39, Code 32, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey,
- GS1 DataBar Family.
- Operating Temp0°C 40°C
- Storage Temp 20°C 60°C
- Humidity5% ~ 95% RH (non condensing dew)
- Laser SafetyIEC 825 1 (2001) Class I, U.S. 21 CFR1040 Class IIa
- Electrical SafetyEN 60950 second edition UL1950, c
- Radio and TV InterferenceEN 55022/24 Class B (1994), FCC part 15 Class B (1992)
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.