Desktop Scanners NOVA N-4070 Scan Pattern6 directions scan field, 30 lines Scan Rate3,000 scans per
Light Source650 ± 10nm VLD
Depth of FieldUp to 250mm@13 mill/0.33 mm, PCS 90%
Scan Pattern6 directions scan field, 30 lines
Scan Rate3,000 scans per second
Resolution5mil / 0.127mm
Print contrast ratio30%
IndicatorBeeper and LED (Stand by Blue, Good read Orange)
InterfaceRS-232, USB(USB HID or Virtual COM port), Keyboard Wedge, Powered USB
|Desktop Scanners NOVA N-4070 Scan Pattern6 directions scan field, 30 lines Scan Rate3,000 scans per Details
N-4070 is the continuation of the excellent optical design experience and with a new back-end design, to create an outstanding product performance and reliability. This scanner features high inerrability,flexibility, scanning, and decoding capability. It is ideally suited for supermarkets, pharmacies, petrol stations, and other similar retail stores.
Based on the standard product reliability, the product design concept is fully focused on users context and mode. It also reduces time and cost. Our solutions provide instant and accurate scanning, making the checkout process more efficient for you and more convenient for your customers.
- Scan pattern of Omni-directional scanning by maximizing productivity.
- High scan performance with 30 scan lines and 3,000 scans per second scan speed.
- Read all 1D standard bar codes include GS1 Databar family symbols to future proof your investment.
- STAR code reconstruction decoding technology allows easy reading of truncated, damaged and substandard bar codes.
- Automatic sleep and wake-up mode which saves power and improves lifespan.
- Support multiple interfaces to allow with only a cable change.
- Scanner Tuner software allows for easy programming and set up of scanners.
- Support wall-mount hanging for easy installation.
- Anti-scraping protection glass window.
- Touchscreen button for Sleep/Wake & Volume adjustment.
- Durable characteristic with IP31 sealing protection.
- Built in RF antenna to be compatible to EAS functionality.
- Light Source650 ± 10nm VLD
- Depth of FieldUp to 250mm@13 mill/0.33 mm, PCS 90%
- Scan Pattern6 directions scan field, 30 lines
- Scan Rate3,000 scans per second
- Resolution5mil / 0.127mm
- Print contrast ratio30%
- IndicatorBeeper and LED (Stand by Blue, Good read Orange)
- InterfaceRS-232, USB(USB HID or Virtual COM port), Keyboard Wedge, Powered USB
- Color AvailableBlack or Beige
- Dimensions (WxHxL)152.02 x 152.07 x 90.22 mm,152.02 x 152.07 x 95.15 mm with back mount
- Input VoltageDC +12V@1.5A
- Power Consumption6W
- Operating Current500mA
- Standby current400mA
- Ambient lightUp to 7,000 Lux
- Operating temperature0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage temperature-10°C ~ 60°C (14°F ~ 140°F)
- SealingIP42 sealing protection
- SymbologiesAutomatically discriminates major standard 1D bar codes, include GS1 databar - Omnidirectional, Expanded and Limited codes
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.