In-counter Scanners CASTOR C-5010 Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 15 lines scan pattern Scan rat
Light source670 nm visible laser diode
Depth of field300 mm
Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 15 lines scan pattern
Scan rate1500 scans/second
Barcode typesEAN/UPC/JAN including Add On, Code 128, EAN128, Code 39, Code 32, Codabar, Interleaved 2/5
|In-counter Scanners CASTOR C-5010 Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 15 lines scan pattern Scan rat Details
The flattest horizontal scan solution!
The Castor is the high-performance food retail bar code scanner and the pearl under the horizontal scanners. Designed from a quality point of view, the Castor comes with a stainless steel top deck to ensure a long lifetime and with a metal housing.
The Castor is well protected against harmful interference from the moving belts motor and against electrical static discharge from the operator.
With real vertical scan lines, the need to lift and tilt a product being scanned has disappeared and operator fatigue is reduced. Consequently, checkout efficiency increases.
Like all other Scantech scanners, the Castor is optimised for EAS integration and is compatible with todays market solutions.
- Flattest and most rugged retail bar code scanner optimized for horizontal scanning.
- Height is only 75 mm which ensures a flexible and ergonomic installation under all circumstances.
- Dense 5field, 15 lines scan pattern and scan rate of 1500 scans/second guarantees an excellent bar code reading.
- No need to lift and tilt a product due to the real vertical scan lines.
- STAR code reconstruction software allows easy reading of truncated, damaged and substandard bar codes.
- Standard auxiliary port for connecting other scanners, i.e. a hand held scanner to scan heavy or voluminous products.
- EAS compatible.
- Depth75 mm
- Width205 mm
- Length240 mm
- Weight2.5 kg
- Power Supply Voltage100-240 V ac, 50/60 Hz
- DC input to scanner (aux. port not in use)+12 V dc (510 mA), 12 V dc (25 mA),+5 V dc (300 mA)
- RS232C OCIA
- IBM RS485 KBW
- Light source670 nm visible laser diode
- Depth of field300 mm
- Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 15 lines scan pattern
- Scan rate1500 scans/second
- Barcode typesEAN/UPC/JAN including Add On, Code 128, EAN128, Code 39, Code 32, Codabar, Interleaved 2/5
- CompatibilityEAS compatible
- Operating Temp0°C 40°C
- HumidityRelative humidity to 95%(non condensing)
- Laser SafetyIEC 825 1 (1993) Class I, U.S. 21CFR1040 Class IIa
- Electrical SafetyEN 60950 (second edition) UL1950 (third edition), c UL (according CSA22.2.950)
- Radio and TV InterferenceEN55022 Class B (1994), FCC part 15 Class A (1992)
- Radio Frequency ImmunityEN 50082 1 (1992)
- Harmonic Current EmissionsEN 61000 3 2 (1995)
- Regularity of ComplianceCE, FCC and RoHs compliant
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.