In-counter Scanners POLLUX P-4010 Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 20 lines scan pattern Scan rat
Light source670 nm visible laser diode
Depth of field300 mm
Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 20 lines scan pattern
Scan rate2000 scans/second
Barcode typesEAN/UPC/JAN including AddOn, Code 128,EAN128, Code 39, code 32, Codabar,
|In-counter Scanners POLLUX P-4010 Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 20 lines scan pattern Scan rat Details
The flexible vertical scanning solution!
The Pollux P-4010 is an innovative retail scanner, optimised for vertical installations.
Many retailers enjoy its combination of an unequalled performance and enormous installation flexibility.
Furthermore, the Pollux is famous for its unsurpassed quality standard.
Before a Scantech ID scanner gets shipped it has to pass three different quality tests, for this reason Scantech ID scanners are associated with the guarantee of durability.
Anothergreat advantage is the EAS compatibility.
The Pollux has the largest deactivation field of all vertical scanners in the market.
It isalso one of the flattest scanners available today, making retrofit installations at existing checkouts even easier.
- Depth70 mm
- Width210 mm
- Length183 mm
- Weight1.2 kg
- Power Supply Voltage100 240 V ac, 50/60 Hz
- DC input to scanner (aux. port not in use)+12 V dc (600 mA), 12 V dc (25 mA), + 5 V dc (350 mA)
- RS232C OCIA
- IBM RS485 KBW
- Light source670 nm visible laser diode
- Depth of field300 mm
- Scan pattern5 direction scan field, 20 lines scan pattern
- Scan rate2000 scans/second
- Barcode typesEAN/UPC/JAN including AddOn, Code 128,EAN128, Code 39, code 32, Codabar,
- Interleaved 2/5
- CompatibilityEAS compatible
- Operating Temp0°C 40°C
- HumidityRelative humidity to 95% (non-condensing)
- Laser SafetyIEC 825 1 (1993) Class I
- U.S. 21CFR1040 Class IIa
- Electrical SafetyEN 60950 (second edition)
- UL1950 (third edition)
- cUL (according CSA22.2.95095)
- Radio and TV InterferenceEN55022 Class B (1994)
- FCC part 15 Class A (1992)
- Radio Frequency ImmunityEN 50082 1 (1992)
- Harmonic Current EmissionsEN 61000 3 2 (1995)
- Regularity of ComplianceCE, FCC and RoHs compliant.
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.