บาร์โค้ด Gun-type Scanners VEGA V-1040 Scan Rate500 scans per second ± 10% Print contrast ratio
Light Source 650±10nm VLD
Depth of Field Up to 300mm@20mil/0.5mm, PCS90%
Resolution 4mil/0.1mm@ PCS90%
Scan Rate 500 scans per second ± 10%
Print contrast ratio 30%
Indicator Beep and LED (Good read Green)
Interface KBW/RS232/USB (HID or virtual comport)
|บาร์โค้ด Gun-type Scanners VEGA V-1040 Scan Rate500 scans per second ± 10% Print contrast ratio Details
VEGA V-1040 is a stylish gun type Multiple Laser Lines bar code scanner which is designed specifically for retail market. It has user-friendly functions with the replaceable cable that makes it more easily to be operated by the customers.
VEGA V-1040 is absolutely a high performance laser scanner which supports reading range up to 300 mm, and the scan speed is up to 500 scans per second. It has most modern design with multiple laser lines mode and single laser line mode which can be switched by double click trigger manually. A stand option can be ordered to facilitate hand-free reading options.
Scanner has automatic sleep and wake-up mode which can provide the customer with the most cost-effective solution in the market. It is perfectly suitable and definitely the best choice for any retailers using POS environment.
VEGAs awards include red dot, iF product design award, Taiwan Excellence award and Japan Good Design award.
- Most stylish handheld gun-type laser bar code scanner in its class
- Support multiple parallel Laser scan lines
- Support 1D barcodes and GS1 DataBar and GS1 Stacked codes
- Automatically detect reading mode
- Reading distance up to 300mm (20mil/0.5mm@code39 pcs90%)
- Reading speed up to 500 scans per second
- Multiple laser lines and single laser line mode can be switched by double click trigger
- 4 in 1 Combo interface that changes interface by replacing cable
- A stand option can be ordered to facilitate hand-free reading options
- VEGAs awards include red dot, iF product design award,
- Taiwan Excellence award and Japan Good Design award
- Light Source650±10nm VLD
- Depth of FieldUp to 300mm@20mil/0.5mm, PCS90%
- Resolution4mil/0.1mm@ PCS90%
- Scan Rate500 scans per second ± 10%
- Print contrast ratio30%
- IndicatorBeep and LED (Good read Green)
- InterfaceKBW/RS232/USB (HID or virtual comport)
- Color availableBlack (Cap and Grip) / Black(Cap), Beige(Grip)
- Dimensions (WxHxL)81.63 x 63.87 x 186.83mm (Scanner),
- 120 x 71.35 x 123.86mm (Cradle)
- Input VoltageDC +5V ± 5%
- Operating current230mA
- Standby current200mA
- Ambient lightUp to 20,000 Lux
- Operating temperature0°C to 50°C(32°F to 122 °F)
- Storage temperature-20°C to 70°C(-4°F to 158 °F)
- Drop resistance47.24 inches (120 cm)
- SymbologiesAutomatically discriminates major standard 1D bar codes,
- include GS1 databar - Omnidirectional, Expanded and Limited
- linear and stacked codes.
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.