บาร์โค้ด Gun-type Scanners VEGA V-1010 Scan Rate Smart detection, up to 500scans per second Resoluti
Light Source 632nm Red LED
Processor type 32bits
Depth of Field Up to 500mm @ 20mil/ 0.5mm, PCS90%, Code39
Scan Rate Smart detection, up to 500scans per second
Resolution 4mil/0.1mm @ PCS90%, Code39
Print contrast ratio 30%
Indicator Beep and LED (Good read Green)
Interface KBW/RS232/USB(HID/Virtual Comport)
|บาร์โค้ด Gun-type Scanners VEGA V-1010 Scan Rate Smart detection, up to 500scans per second Resoluti Details
VEGA V-1010 is an award-winner stylish gun type linear imager barcode scanner which is design specifically for retail market. Introducing new series of VEGA, we include friendly functions with the replaceable cable that makes it more easily to be operated by the customers.
Speaking of the performance, with its auto-shuttle-emulation-like smart detection, offers superior decoding performance on a reading speed up to 500 scans per second and up to 500mm reading depth for the majority of 1D bar codes and GS1 DataBar™ codes. A stand option can be ordered to facilitate hand-free reading options.
With V-1010 its built-in automatically turn off reading and switch on reading, as it sense a bar code moving in front of it, can extend its lifespan.
The new VEGA scanner has most modern design with the decorative cover display on the top of the scanner that will enhance the looks of the checkout counter in the non-food retail market. This magnificent design allowed end-users to display their product information or any relevant commercial message in the cover display. This advanced mechanical design truly creates a win-win solution for both POS retail systems and consumers.
In short, VEGA is a high performance gun-type scanner, which provides the customer with the most cost-effective solution in the market. It is perfectly suitable and definitely the best choice for any retailers using POS environment. VEGAs awards include red dot, iF product design award, Taiwan Excellence award and Japan Good Design award.
- Support all standard 1D barcodes and GS1 Databar Family
- Automatically detect reading mode
- Reading distance up to 50cm (20mil/0.5mm@code39 pcs90%)
- Smart detection, reading speed up to 500 scans per second
- 4 in 1 Combo interface that changes interface by replacing cable
- A stand option can be ordered to facilitate hand-free reading options
- Light Source632nm Red LED
- Processor type32bits
- Depth of FieldUp to 500mm @ 20mil/ 0.5mm, PCS90%, Code39
- Scan RateSmart detection, up to 500scans per second
- Resolution4mil/0.1mm @ PCS90%, Code39
- Print contrast ratio30%
- IndicatorBeep and LED (Good read Green)
- InterfaceKBW/RS232/USB(HID/Virtual Comport)
- Color availableBlack (Cap+Grip) / Black(Cap), Beige(Grip)
- Input VoltageDC +5V ± 5%
- Operating current150mA
- Standby current50mA
- Ambient lightUp to 100,000 Lux
- Operating temperature0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage temperature-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Relative Humidity20% to 95% (Non-condensing)
- Drop resistance47.24 inches (120cm)
- SymbologiesAutomatically discriminates major standard 1D bar codes,
- include GS1 databar - Omnidirectional, Expanded and Limited codes.
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.