บาร์โค้ด Gun-type Scanners VEGA V-1020 Scan Rate 200 scans/second in 1D mode, 56 images/second in 2D
Light Source 650± 5nm Red LED
Depth of Field 440 mm@20mil/0.5mm, PCS90%
Field of View Horizontal - 38.9°, Vertical - 25.4°
Scan Rate 200 scans/second in 1D mode,
56 images/second in 2D mode
Resolution 752 (H) x 480 (V) pixels,5mil@Code39
Print contrast ratio 25%
Indicator Beep and LED (Good read Green)
Interface RS232 / USB (HID KBW or Virtual comport), KBW
|บาร์โค้ด Gun-type Scanners VEGA V-1020 Scan Rate 200 scans/second in 1D mode, 56 images/second in 2D Details
VEGA V-1020 is an award-winner stylish gun type area imager barcode scanner which is design specifically for retail market. Introducing new series of VEGA, we include friendly functions with the replaceable interface cable that makes it more easily to be operated by the customers.
Speaking of the performance, this scanner supports 1D and 2D barcode scanning with up to 440mm reading depth, its scan rate is up to 200 scans per second in linear emulation or 56 images per second in 2D mode. Based on CMOS technology for optimal image sensitivity and dynamic range, the V-1020BT features scanning speeds two times faster than traditional 2D imagers.
The new VEGA scanner has most modern design will enhance the looks of the checkout counter in the retail market. This magnificent design allowed end-users to display their product information or any relevant commercial message in the cover display. This advanced mechanical design truly creates a win-win solution for both POS retail systems and consumers.
In short, VEGA is a high performance gun-type scanner, which provides the customer with the most cost-effective solution in the market. It is perfectly suitable and definitely the best choice for any retailers using POS environment.
VEGAs awards include red dot, iF product design award, Taiwan Excellence award and Japan Good Design award.
- Most modern, stylish and ergonomic hand held area imager bar code scanner in its class
- Reads all common 1D and 2D barcodes regardless of orientation
- Reading distance up to 44 cm
- scan speed of 200 scans/second linear mode and 56 images/second in 2D mode
- Light Source650± 5nm Red LED
- Depth of Field440 mm@20mil/0.5mm, PCS90%
- Field of ViewHorizontal - 38.9°, Vertical - 25.4°
- Scan Rate200 scans/second in 1D mode,
- 56 images/second in 2D mode
- Resolution752 (H) x 480 (V) pixels,5mil@Code39
- Print contrast ratio25%
- IndicatorBeep and LED (Good read Green)
- InterfaceRS232 / USB (HID KBW or Virtual comport), KBW
- Color availableBlack (Cap & Grip) / Black(Cap), Beige(Grip)
- Input VoltageDC +5V ± 5%
- Operating current435mA
- Standby current60mA
- Ambient lightUp to 100,000 Lux
- Operating temperature0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage temperature-20 °C to 60°C (-4 °F to 144°F)
- Drop resistance47.24 inches(120cm)
- SymbologiesAutomatically discriminates major standard 1D and 2D bar codes,
- include GS1 databar - Omnidirectional, Expanded and Limited
- linear and stacked codes.
Scantech ID BV, a Champtek Incorporated company, founded in 1987, is a leading European manufacturer of optical devices specialized in AUTO-ID technology including barcode scanners, price checkers and scan kiosks. Since then a substantial global market share has been built up. Scantech ID products are distributed to 85 countries.